QuietWarmth QWT1.5X10F120 120V Electric System for Tile, Quiet and Warm with Uniform Heating, Ultra-Thin and Maintenance Free in-Floor Mat, 1.5′ x 10′, Cream
(as of Nov 29,2022 17:14:40 UTC – Details)
QuietWarmth Peel and Stick is a lightweight, clean, quiet, hypoallergenic, highly efficient, sliver-thin and maintenance-free radiant heat system for tile and glue-down floors. Using a low energy consumption of 12 Watt per square foot, QuietWarmth Peel and Stick Radiant Heating Film provides up to 85% heated surface coverage to traditional tile, stone, marble flooring or glue-down wood, without any hot or cold spots. It is a highly efficient radiant heat film integrated in a waterproof anti-fracture membrane. The system, which sports an impressive 99% efficiency, includes temperature limiting properties so the film does not overheat.
APPROVED FLOOR COVERING MATERIALS
• Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Floors
• Marble Floors
• Stone Floors
* Refer to Floor Covering Manufacturer’s specifications for compatibility of their product over any radiant heat before installation.
Its available in four convenient rollout mat sizes that will accommodate most any layout. Each mat has wires pre-attached for ease of installation.
• Uses an highly-efficient conductive ink technology
• Consumes up to 50% less power than traditional wired systems
• Easy to install: peel and stick membrane to get your job done faster
• Factory attached 15 ft. leads
• Disperses evently consistent, gentle heat distribution, creates no hot spots and safe for tile and glue-down wood floors
• Flexible film material that is ultra-thin and will not raise the floor height of your new floor
easy installation – 3 simple step process (1. prepare a clean and stable sub-floor, 2. place quietwarmth tile heat mat, peel back release liner, and adhere to sub-floor & 3. thin set and tile on surface)
minimal thickness profile – ultra-thin (less than .03″) heated panels keeps same floor heights through room transitions”
provides uniform heat – your floor is heated uniformly with no gaps and the radiant heat is dispersed evenly through the room
safety certified – etl in compliance with ul standards for radiant flooring in the usa and canada
cost less to operate – even heat distribution allows the quietwarmth systems to cycle quicker resulting in less energy consumption
maintenance free – crafted to not completely shut down if the system should ever become compromised or damaged
mat size: 1.5 ft x 10 ft – 120v